- Organize, oversee and coordinate the Sales department on the day-to-day sales activities to ensure that the Company’s overall sales objectives are achieved.
- Oversee the sales and marketing activities to manage all customer programs are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze factors such as pricing, distribution, product performance and provide statistical reports and recommendations to Management.
- Oversee overall operations activities of Sarawak branch on organize, manage and execute Production, Plant Preventive Maintenance, Inventory Control and strategy by leading, overseeing, training and motivating a team of workers in Production and Maintenance.
- Ability to multi-task, flexible, interacts well and works closely with the other department for taking immediate action and to resolve any quality or delivery issue within a shortest possible time.
- Responsible all stocks in transition location are properly located in a safe and conducive manner and to minimize damage to the finished goods and ensure that stock discrepancy targeted goal is fulfilled.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?