Support to the entire estate, management to facilitate in parts purchase, service
engagement, electricity, water consumption monitoring, repair maintenance observation,
asset inventory recording and tracking.
- Optimize existing facilities system
- Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure facilities maintenance work follows standards at all times and conforms to specification.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the maintenance / facility services 3 rd party vendors at all times.
- Oversee and ensure all rectification work is completed timely.
- Maintain and update a current asset inventory and report to management periodically.
- Compile and maintain a complete listing of vendors who will provide spare parts and services for all equipment and building needs.
- Work closely with Marketing department in all event preparation and setup.
- Maintain & update Facilities maintenance SOP, safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access.
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services.
- Monitor building maintenance budgets and ensure the occupants are provided with proper utilities.
- Resolving complaints, problems and requests from building tenants.
- Monitoring employee in the daily works and evaluating their performance with clearly direction to ensure proper maintenance of the building. Searching the contractors / professionals as needed to maintain, repairing to improve the property.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Management / Building.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, Malay
- At least five years of working experience and preferably with project / building management experience
- Full time position
- Able to work on night shift on Friday, Weekend, Public Holiday.