- These Roles are for Malaysia
- Generate new sales revenue and grow customer base.
- Solidify customer relationships and close new businesses.
- Sales forecast, planning and implementation.
- Identify, prospect, develop and increase new business development opportunities
- Understand the customers' supply chain needs and develop consultative logistics solutions that address the customer's unique issues and goals.
- Prepare competitive quotations and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure the ongoing success and sustainability of the accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Makes recommendations to management for forecasting, business planning and strategy for Pipeline business while ensuring branch alignment.
- Accurate upkeep of Pipeline Opportunities.
- Coordinates resources and collaborates throughout the Company's network to sell multiple products and services.
- Able to grasp industry trends in Trade, Regulatory and Market Intelligence information and communicate to customers
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- Functional / Industry requirements:-
- Min one years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding, supply chain industries and freight consolidation
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to quickly learn new systems and apply its functionalities to daily work.
- Good understanding of core values, products and services.
- Personality traits/skills:
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proactive, aggressive, self-organized and hard working
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Salary RM (2,500 to 10,000) –depend of your qualification and abilities
- Basic Salary
- Transport Allowance
- Attractive Commission Scheme
- Year-end Performance / Objective Bonus
- Annual Trips
Interested professionals who have the above experience/skills are encouraged to send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include your Current salary, Expected salary, Education certification & latest salary slip .