- Responsible for company’s outlet performance like personnel management, beverage and foods and other services and operations.
- Monitor and make sure that there is a smooth running of customer service areas and satisfaction.
- Interacts with their clients in order to make sure that satisfaction and promotion of facilities and services are adequately met.
- Communicates with other departments in order to make sure that customers’ needs are satisfied and met.
- Good handling of cash is properly followed.
- Deal with customer’s complaint and listen with some feedbacks so as to improve their services.
- Focus on safety and health standards in order to make sure that their teams have good knowledge of safe working condition.
- In-charge of performance and sales of the company and ensures that the company’s profits and goals are met.
- Take monthly inventories with their supplies and maintain an optimum stock level so as to meet their customer’s demand.
- Avoid excess and detect waste for optimum profit without affecting the company’s performance.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Good remuneration package
- Meals are provided (on duty)
- EPF & SOCSO
- 10% increment every year based on performance
- Career advancement