- Support the entire apps development life-cycle.
- Responsible in designing, testing, releasing and maintenance of apps.
- Work in a team to troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Continuous explore, evaluate and implement new technologies and practices to improve the overall quality of the apps.
- Generate and prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- Candidate must possess a degree in software engineering, computer science or information technology.
- Fresh graduates with mobile development experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Required languages: Mandarin and English.
- Strong programming, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skill sets any combination from group A and B.
1. Group A: Database
- MySQL is fundamental, NoSQL is a plus.
- Familiar with REST API in Django, Node.js or other frameworks.
2. Group B: Web/ Mobile App Development
- Native app development in Android Studio and/or Swift.
- Ionic, ReactJS, AngularJS, Wordpress.
- Any front-end skills such as Photoshop and Illustrator are considered added advantages.