- Good understanding of processes in Wastewater/Water Treatment field
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor assigned WWTP pojects
- Interact daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements in project meetings.
- Perform high quality work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly to project manager on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and supervise/control subcontractors at project site to ensure work is done in timely schedule.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Familiar with process equipments, including pump, motors, blowers, control panel etc.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven site/project working experience of at least 2 years above as a project engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisation softwares such as AutoCAD & SolidWorks.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with project site rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision-making abilities and leadership skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Willing to travel local/overseas for project installation work (for 2-3 weeks period)
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- PA insurance provided
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?