It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is reputed as a reliable and ethical source for highly specialised medicines. The company is able to provide the one-stop solution from registration, sales and marketing, to the distribution of pharmaceutical goods.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
- To assist Supply Chain Manager/ Sn Executive to forecast, plan, follow up and liaise with factory for production and procurement of various range of products. To take care of pharmaceutical and non pharmaceutical distribution , logistics and warehouse related matters.
Production and Procurement
- To forecast, plan, coordinate and procure raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods suppliers to meet the inventory requirements for regular and ad-hoc orders.
- Coordinate with contract manufacturer/Principals for production schedule.
- Ensure contract manufacturer comply to company requirements of quality control.
- Provide delivery confirmations and updates to demand and customer services team, provide logistics support for oncoming/outgoing materials.
- Manage of outbound and inbound logistic providers.
- Monitor & control the flow for overall stock movement (Incoming/Outgoing) for Responsible for inventory accuracy of actual goods & system.
- Inspect defects and/or expired stock items. Report to superior any damaged stock.
- Maintaining and ensuring effective filling system in place. Eg: Inventory Adjustment/Transfer/Sample Request Form
Legislation and System related.
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is a plus.
- Willingness to multi-tasking and accept work that company may assign when necessary.
- Preferably Degree/Bachelor would be an added advantage, however candidates with other discipline or Diploma holder with related experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in logistics and supply chain or equivalent with 2~3 years working experience.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate word and excel and email at a highly proficient level .
- Able to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Experience in warehouse operation, forklift driving, basic logistics skills.