- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a Store/Warehouse supervisor.
- Candidates must be able to operate forklift / reach truck.
- Supply Chain Management / Warehouse Management graduate are welcome to apply
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Familiarity of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Able to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Possess at least a SPM/STPM/Certificate in Adminstration/Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.