Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation & process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of the purchased item/material.
- Monitor supplier performance, feedback and follow up the issues regarding quality, shortage and warranty claim with supplier.
- Source, select and negotiate for the purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries, and service with suppliers.
- Generate ad-hoc report as requested by management.
- Involve in monthly stock take.
- To perform any other and hoc tasks as assigned by the Management.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- Preferable candidate able to speak in fluent English, & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication/negotiation skill, good contact with supplier.
- With pleasant personality such as positive attitude, active, self-motivated, cautious, responsible and extrovert.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a related field is required for the position.
- Familiar with LMW license.
- Salary range: RM2500-RM3500 (depend on working experience).
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Pekan Nanas, 81500 Pekan Nanas, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps