Working location: PYT HQ
- Liaise and assist Managing Director in responding to request for quotation from prospective clients both local and overseas
- Manage and coordinate preparation of pre-tender documentation and response to tender clarifications and amendments involved and attends tender meetings leading to award of tenders.
- Prepare contract documents for control and implementation of contract administration and reviews commercial aspects of contract and agreement with clients & sub-contractors
- Assist the Project Managers in preparation of monthly progress payment and ensure successful claim of progress payment
- Attend site meetings with Project Staff as and when required
- Assist Project Managers in preparation of variation order and keep comprehensive record on work alteration and design amendment etc
- Liaise closely with Main Contractor and Client’s Q/S in regard to claims and negotiation of claims and finalisation of account
- Prepared budgets and cash flow projection in conjunction with Directors, Project Managers and Financial Controller
- Assist in negotiation of sub-contractors packages and preparation of sub-contractor or supplier agreement letters
- Analyse scope of work in project and contract for effective contract administration in conjunction with interpretation of architectural and shop drawings
- Liaise with Financial Controller and in conjunction with Project Managers control
- Monitor Project cost and prepare general financial administration
- Report example Cost history for contract negotiation and budget
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills/people management skills, good communication skills and negotiation skills and possess strong leadership qualities
- Preferable Chinese male speaking candidates
- Efficient, Good Analytical Skills and Able to work independently.
- Candidates with QS or Contracts background is advantageous.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Masters in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At Least 5 years of Experience in Civil Works.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project, Primavera and AutoCad
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Working days: 6 days.