- Prepare import and export documentation & handling customer enquiries.
- Booking follow up & shipment co-ordination.
- Work closely with overseas agents to co-ordinate shipment.
- Provide full administrative / coordination support to the Sales Team.
- Prepare weekly / monthly shipment report.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proactive, self-motivated, quick leaner, pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skill, attentive to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable in Freight Forwarding Industry is an added advantage.
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps