- Identification and develop new market, customers and industries.
- Establish contacts and liaise with customers and consultants to promote company capabilities to secure business opportunities
- Follow-up on sales enquiries.
- Increase sales and profitability
- Sales calls, setting up customer appointments and conducting presentations to customers, as well as follow-ups on customer meetings, quotations or requests.
- Technical and commercial support to customers, including propose right and cost effective product according to customers’ application.
- Follow up on account receivable.
- Preparing costing and quotation to customers.
- Travel domestically for sales purpose.
- Require to communicate with China Asia-Pacific Head Quarter.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer.
- Proven track record selling.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and creativity skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willingness to travel.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any discipline.
- Experience in water & waste water industry is an advantange.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?