- Ensure the reception area is always clean and tidy.
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and passing to the right recipient/department on time.
- In charge of incoming/outgoing mail and courier packages; and to ensure it is passed/handed to the correct person.
- Arrange and monitor office cleaners' schedule and work.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration and clerical duties.
- Organizing and maintaining proper documentation and records.
- Handling in purchasing of office supplies and pantry items.
- Maintain a good inventory system.
- Deal with the vendor for office and hostel cleaning.
- Deal with contractor for office maintenance and renovation.
- Responsible for employees’ benefits program such as team building activities.
- As the first point of contact for visitors – to welcome visitors, informing the correct person or department of visitor’s arrival and to escort them to specific meeting venue.
- To provide office facilities maintenance support by managing third party vendors for e.g., air-condition service, alarm system etc.
- To perform any other administrative tasks assigned by manager from time to time.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requir es candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experince in the related field is required for the position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Communication, Admin Reception
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture