- Responsible for setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops and install authorised software
- Responsible for the company’s computer maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for ensuring IT systems and computer are secured and are compliant with IT policy
- Liaise with vendor on IT hardware and software purchase requisition.
- Responsible for ensuring the security of network use, regularly check on network system, terminating virus, hack-er program awareness.
- Monitors the IT service request/ incidents to ensure timely correction of any incidents
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of door access and CCTV based on company’s needs
- Education level: At least Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT related course (Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology, Telecommunication).
- Competency and experience: At least 2 year(s) IT work experience with a IT support and project handling. Working experience at manufacturing company would be an added advantage. (Fresh graduate are encourage to apply)
- Skills: Good software knowledge in Oracle/ERP, VMware, Veeam Backup, Network, IT Security
- Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin as need to communicate with counterparts from China.
- Proactive attitude, team player, integrity and able to work independently and under pressure when necessary with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (meal, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities