- Lead and manage production line leaders and operators.
- Manage the KPI target set by superior through production floor management.
- Explore and solve all the abnormalities or issues in production floor.
- Develop and initiate corrective action and improvement plan to enhance productivity, quality and cost saving.
- Work together with other department colleague to improve production process.
- Prepare and complete the weekly report and abnormal report.
- Responsible for data analysis & improvement suggestion.
- Responsible for the management of the production documents and ISO records.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree, in any related field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin to speak with ourcounterpart from China
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): computer skills, supervisory skills
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Personality : Good time management, good interpersonal skills & able to work under pressure in a growing environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (meal, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities