- Manage a full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Maintain proper record and organization of filing system.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in Account Executive or in a relevant field , preferable posses working expereince in Construction Industry
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.
Setia Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Account Executive (Junior ) - 5 Working Days
Finance Executive - 5 Working Days
Accounts cum Admin Executive - 5 Working Days
Senior Accounts Executive - 5 Working Days - Preferable Experience in Construction Industry
Junior Quantity Surveyor - Penang / Setia Alam
QS - Penang