Our client, a large multinational dealing with industrial manufacturing is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance professional to lead their maintenance team and operations plant in Bangi. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Maintenance Manager's roles and responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Provide engineering advice, technical assistance and maintenance support to the entire factory, to minimise downtime and maximise machinery efficiency (OEE)
- Plan, monitor and direct all preventive and corrective maintenance work to ensure the equipment & machineries are in good condition (AMPM) & attend to equipment breakdowns (Electrical, Mechanical, & Facilities) & ensure timely repairs done with right costs
- Plan and control sufficient spare parts for all machineries in order to minimise downtime and within maintenance budget.
- Organize improvement/ expansion projects in the factory to improve the productivity, system, quality, safety & health aspect, cost efficiency and machinery efficiency of the factory (TPM)
- Present monthly maintenance report to the management for review and justify variances in maintenance expenses.
- Identify training needs, plan training modules and training on proper handling & proper maintenance of equipment