· Regular liaison and communications with media, fund managers and clients
· Media monitoring for industry news and clients on regular basis
· Plan, develop and implement strategic communications, PR & IR programmes for clients
· Maintain good relationships with media, fund managers and clients
· Preparing client reports as per need basis
· Preparing industry reports on monthly basis
· Attending client meetings and briefings
· Organise and manage events for clients as per need basis
· Press release development and dissemination
· Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
· Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
· Managing the PR/IR aspect of a possible crisis situation
· Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in PR/Mass Communication/Marketing/Economics/ Finance or equivalent
· Required language: English (Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia will be added advantage)
· Must possess good communication skills, verbal and written
· A self-starter and a team player with the ability to multi-task and work within timelines
· Pleasant personality, confident and able to handle situations professionally
· Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant resident status
A leading Integrated Communications Consultancy firm in Malaysia, we are experienced in handling clients from various industries, including oil and gas, transportation, retail, healthcare, property, mining, hospitality, accounting, auditing, shipping, information technology and the timber industry. Through us, investors and the general public will discover the uniqueness of our clients' companies.
Our integrated Corporate Public Relations and Investor Relations team help our clients reach out to their target audience effectively and optimize their communication targets via various channels, including strategic Public Relations & Investor Relations services, media engagement, advertising, events management, copywriting, corporate exercise, corporate social responsibility, financial market, crisis management as well as social media engagement.
Why Join Us:
Experience the challenge and excitement of a growing environment with us, be one of our many talents.
Believe in us! We will nurture and groom you to be someone.
Your success is our success!
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Professional Development