- Support and troubleshooting production issues in Oracle Middle Layer, Oracle PaaS Custom Built Solutions, in-house developed solutions and BI data refreshment.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS Cloud.
- Provide deployment and post deployment support.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions that support day to day solutions, including integrations with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency and/or simplify system administration.
- Resolve functional and system errors as identified by business teams; liaise among IT and 3rd party support team to drive open action items to closure, including determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues.
- Configure and test changes to system including security access, and workflow.
- Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
- Coordinate with source data providers (i.e. EDS or third parties) to isolate problems.
- Work with other IT teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, Database) where appropriate.
- Create scripts to automate operational functions or repairs.
- Participate and coordinate disaster recovery exercise.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5 years of experience in a software development-related occupation
- Software Development and Business Process Modeling, Configuration, Customization, Change Management and Problem Determination, Administration and Deployment
- Experience in Visual Basic would be an advantage
- Middle layer development, troubleshooting, performance fine tuning and maintenance (experience in Oracle Middle Layer would be an advantage)
- Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI) for ERP/Work Order Solution, ERP/Weighbridge solution, ERP/Scanner solution, ERP/Cognos BI (experience in Fusion Cloud ERP would be an advantage)
- Implement SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services, API
- Implement HTTP, ESB, batch processing and JDBC transactions
- Participate in troubleshooting and facilitating of production issues with testers and 3rd party support team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Execute the unit test cases and monitor and fix the code based on the development dashboards
- Provide deployment and post deployment support. Complete all documentation as per company guidelines.
- Support and troubleshooting production issues. Responsible for preparing and delivering the Deployment/Release Documents.
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/ . Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.