Responsible for the installation, commisioning, maintenance and servicing of equipment and associated equipement. You will be responsible for leading projects and therefore must have had experience in man management and leadership. The individual must be customer focused at all times, must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Respond at site to customer complaints; support customers, develop and maintain relations with customers, offer customer trainings for the products.
- Monitors performance of the product; maintains product manuals; provides customer with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
- Report common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference.
- Respond and support to in-house (Sales, Admin, Service and Operations).
- Install, commission, maintain equipment, analyse, inspect, repair and review findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands.
- Make recommendations to customers including managers, engineers, technicians, etc; and offers feedback on product development, features and functions.
- Maintain, service, evaluate and resolve problems of customers associated with equipment or technical related services.
- Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by PSR are understood and met.
- Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within PSR to enable necessary action and recommendations to customers.
- Maintain a professional and manner at all times, consisten with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image os the Company.
- Set a good example to colleagues by observing all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
- Set a good example to colleagues by completing all necessary Company documentation,punctually and in accordance with any guidelines or schedules issued (including times Sheets, Staff Expense Claims, site reports, etc.).
- Attend all training courses and meetings as required by PSR and oversee development of colleagues.
- Provide support and co-operation to the management and to colleagues, and be prepared and willing to help and contribute to the success of the Company at all times.
- Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ability to accept multitasks, ad-hoc and other business assigned by the management as and when required and deemed necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Petrol allowance
- Travelling allowance
- Performance Base Bonus