- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Oversee the administration of company payroll and statutory requirement.
- update daily attendance and leave application for worker.
- Issue Employment letter/confirmation letter to worker.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Submit and reconcile expense and monthly claims for director.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Any Ad hoc Task as assigned by Superior.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?