Job Purpose :
- Fully in charge of the credit control function of multiple companies.
- Minimizing the company’s credit exposure and proactively setting up credit strategies to prevent doubtful debts.
- To work closely with a team of AR executives in Finance on invoicing and collection matters.
- Key contact point with customers on collection matter.
- To handle daily credit function and report to the Finance Manager and Credit Committee.
Job Responsibilities :
- Continuously review and enhance company’s credit SOPs.
- Ensuring credit managements are operated in accordance with credit SOPs.
- Work closely with the internal Sales team and Finance team on collection matters and to manage monthly collection KPI.
- Analyze customers credit exposure on a proactive basis and report to Management and
- Credit Committee.
- Ensuring timely submission of other collection reports to Management.
- Ensuring invoices are settled according to invoice credit term.
- Review & manage customer disputes over invoices under internal dispute management system.
- Daily credit review and approval on Sales Order at the best interest of company’s credit risk.
- Credit management includes:
- assist in customer credit application assessment in compliance with credit SOPs,.
- credit insurance review to create a win-win strategy for both company and customers.
- credit limit set up. Regular review on all credit customers (100% on every half year).
- Conducting credit checks on prospective customers via CTOS, RAMCI and other credit methodologies to ensure customers’ financial risks are sufficiently identified, analyzed and protected.
- Weekly monitoring of customer aging & ensuring timely AR collection.
- Cashflow forecast on weekly and monthly receipting.
- Liaise with collection agencies, credit agencies, and lawyers on debt collection dispute including the legal suit.
- Responsible, manage and safekeeping of customer’s files and other important documentation.
- Site visit to customers to identify collection challenges and setting up an action plan.
- Other ad-hoc assignments or projects as and when required.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Accounting, or a degree with a major in accounting.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience handling AR function in any related industries.
- Knowledge in any major ERP system would be an advantage.
- A good communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Poses high EQ management.
- Organized person and ability to troubleshoot.
- Numerically inclined and strong negotiation skills.
- Well-spoken in English and Mandarin would be a plus.
- Commitment to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.