Job Responsibilities :
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Propose and review credit facilities to the clients by preparing an analysis of clients’ financial performance and market potential after seeking approval from the management.
- Ensure prompt payments from clients and highlight to the management if there are any concerns with clients’ payment trends.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending opportunities for in-house cross-sales; recommending profit
and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and competitors.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends by
preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Job Requirements :
- At least Diploma or a degree in any subject.
- Experience is preferred but not the main area of consideration for this position.
- To be professional, presentable, responsible and discrete.
- Good communication skills and to be courteous.
- Good mathematical ability.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Working condition :
- This is not a regular office job hence the company encourages a result-oriented flexible hours environment. Although you are in charge of your own time schedule, you are expected to be in the offices or warehouses for meetings and during month-end quotations preparations and PO compilations. All sales team members spend a lot of time on the road to visit customers and for payments collection purposes.
Physical requirements :
- Generally, the Company promotes a work-life balance work environment. Hence, regular
exercise to keep oneself healthy and happy to make a difference.