- Determines project specifications by studying product design and drawing, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Coordinates with all related project personnel on progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- Assist in the design of various components, equipment, systems, etc. and be responsible for preparation and submission of engineering design, drawing and documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to the production personnel on clarification of design and drawing.
- Produce project design and drawing.
- Posses at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architectural, Engineering, Building, Quantity Surveying or related discipline with minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in production and manufacturing industry.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate — MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD
- Positive, open minded, energetic.
- Good project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks for maximum delivery result.
Perks & Benefits
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps