- Provide user level technical support for end users, computer, printer, etc.
- Provide user level training on daily application used, including, but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel , MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat, and other basic computer related skills.
- Assist with end user system updates and monitoring including Patch management, spyware removal and testing, virus checking, ensuring back up data files, etc.
- Assist with user management (Adding and deleting users from AD Server, working with emails. etc.).
- Monitor printers, copiers and fax machine to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
- Provide high degree of professionalism and end user satisfaction and work well with others.
- Assist IT Department as needed in providing service to employees and system management.
- Assist with technical documentation of IT systems and process.
- Assist with creation of documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end user.
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary.
- Ensure all IT peripherals setup are complying with the defined standard.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 1 years of experience in hands on technical, network, system and administrative support.
- Basic Knowledge of current technologies available in the IT for business.
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal.
- Able to work independently, pleasant, self-descipline and self-motivated.
- Able to undertake pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate well9both written and spoken) in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Panel clinic
- Staff meals