- Attend to all general incoming calls appropriately and transferring calls to recipients or taking message as and when required
- To assist, rectify and solve customers and distributors’ enquiries and feedbacks with accurate information, fast and effective.
- Monitor and taking action on company email such as replying or escalating to relevant department.
- Update, analyze and submit call monitoring report, feedbacks and emails to Customer Service Manager on weekly basis.
- Notifying customer on products and services update or latest promotions.
- To ensure product return from distributors and customers are attended to.
- To identify new testimony and ensure existing testimony cases are attended to and submit report to Customer Service Manager on bi-weekly basis.
- To ensure Customer service associate follow and adhere to departmental SOP.
- To conduct survey on quality of services, products, effectiveness of advertisement / promotions / marketing activities from distributors / customers
- To organize CSR project, public talk / road show or create awareness on company health and beauty products.
- To participate in any marketing activities, event or road show / exhibition set by Customer Service Department or by others inter-related team members or department.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties, multi-tasking and responsibilities as and when required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- knowledge of social media platforms
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Product knowledge
Key Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?