Our client in the electronic manufacturing industry looking for Senior System Analyst to be based in Kulai.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft/INFOR SL based systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable to AEM.
- Should have a minimum of 3-5 years of technology and hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
Interested candidates may apply online via http://careers.nalaemployment.com/. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.