Resposibilities & Authorities :
- Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriated approved.
- Prepare purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders for approval in accordance with company policy and negotiated term and conditions.
- Maintain and update timely procurement records, stock in, MDA, ISO and GDPMD record / files.
- Track and update Purchasing activity and measurements from time to time.
- Managing supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Raise and alert defective or unacceptable new goods or services as well as investigate to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
- Coordinating and ensuring accurate and timely processing of orders.
- Responsible for coordinating the purchasing of materials, spare parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way; timely manner while maintaning appropriate quality standards and spefications.
- Responsible for coordinating of all logistics operations and support across all distribution channels.
- Liase with Account Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Managing the overall logistics operation and provide instructions to the logistics team as directed by General Manager.
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution for all logistics operations.
- Any other duties as may be delegated from time to time
Educations & Experience (Preferred) :
- At least 3-4 years in Purchasing related experience.
Skills & Knowledge (Required or To Be Provided if do not possess) :
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and GDPMD
- Possess strong critical thinking, analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution / solving skills.
- Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven.
- Good in write & speak in Chinese, English.