The Marketing Communications role will be responsible for developing effective B2B communication strategies to enhance our relationships with our business partners as well as B2C marketing communications designed to position AEON Credit’s branding to another high level. You will own the way that any of our mass communications make people feel by pairing consistent aesthetics and content. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing, managing and evaluating strategic communications campaigns to further build the brand of our firm and measure the success of those campaigns.
- To manage the full stream of companywide marketing campaigns (Periodical sale Promotion) from strategic planning to tactical activities and focus on achieving sales growth in all products.
- To build the brand and strengthening the Company market position through continues development of innovative Communication strategies and materials for both ATL and BTL.
- To develop and lead a stable of creative and media partners in pushing the boundaries on brand and digital marketing.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, determining which methods work for the brand and target groups, and why
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all messaging/content is aligned. Work with owners of particular groups to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Drive message consistency across all marketing communications opportunities, including customer/partner presentations, workshops, public relations, etc.
- Take a leadership role in the determination of the vision of the brand, demonstrates critical thinking while working in a collaborative team culture.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate target groups that leads to critical behaviors.
- Stay current on market trends, industry standards, and competitors.
- To supervise a team of marketing communications officers and to ensure high performance and objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, and Arts, Social Science or other related creative discipline required.
- Min 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing experience (agency experience required) or Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand
- Proven ability to partner with external companies, dealing with senior marketing management
- Experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, channel/retail) that drove positive results
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver impactful marketing solutions
- Adept at building and leading strong, happy and productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- An outstanding creative sense, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable customer service to both internal and external customers.