- To assist Manager in executing of all assigned campaigns/marketing activities within agreed budget & timeline.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all messaging/content is aligned. Work with owners of particular groups to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Drive message consistency across all marketing communications opportunities, including customer/partner presentations, workshops, public relations, etc.
- To attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. (social media)
- To promote products and services through Public Relations initiatives.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate target groups that leads to critical behaviors.
- Stay current on market trends, industry standards, and competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, and Arts, Social Science or other related creative discipline required.
- Min 3 years of experience in advertising and marketing experience (agency experience required) or Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand
- Experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, channel/retail) that drove positive results
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver impactful marketing solutions
- Adept at building and leading strong, happy and productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- An outstanding creative sense, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable customer service to both internal and external customers.