- Manage the Training Programs for all cross functional team based on the Training criteria defined by function on the skill sets needed.
- Manage group of Trainers who are training specialist by function.
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency, Selecting and managing resources, including working internal employees cross functional to develop and deliver training.
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training for Process Engineering, Test Engineering & Quality Engineering groups.
- Deploy a Wide variety of training methods and Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them & Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development, Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Qualification in Business/Management/Human resources/IT or relevant field with Professional qualification as certified Trainer like TIT, CPD and others would be advantages.
- Minimum 4-5 years proven work experience. Experienced working in Training department with background from Operations, Manufacturing.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Experience from electronics manufacturing sector will be added advantages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Training || #LI-IC1; #LI-MP3 || Tier 3 ||