- Responsible to perform administrative task such as labelling and filling all QMS document and history record
- Responsible to ensure all relevant records collected from various department/section monthly and yearly as accordance to QP-005.
- Responsible to ensure the records collected is correct, complete and legible.
- Responsible to ensure all records either hard copy or electronic copy kept in proper manner and still legible and assessable by end of the storage period.
- Responsible to ensure all hard copy records scan and transfer to CD as accordance to QP-005.
- Assist the Quality System Executive in saving record format in electronic system i.e. E-QMS.
- Responsible to prepare the Purchase Request (PR) and GON.
- Responsible to prepare stationary request for QAS and QAC section.
- Responsible to request, control and monitor the PPE item for QAS and QAC section.
- To assist Quality System Executive in preparing Weekly Quality Report.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Birthday Leave and Birthday Cash
- Education Assistance Program for children