As an MBA Student, an internship with DCH Auriga Malaysia is a terrific way to build on your experience as a part of a world class team, equipped with deep industry knowledge. This program is an opportunity for MBA students to not only get an inside look into the Corporate world, but also gain insight into what life in the management position is truly like.
Over the course of your internship, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Regional General Manager in our Healthcare division, adding value and gaining significant on-the-job experience in a variety of service areas from Business Development, Strategic Planning and Product Development.
If you are an exceptional student interested in this role, the following list is an overview of what we look for in top candidates:
- You are a highly motivated individual, enthusiastic to take on a variety of challenges and opportunities;
- You have strong problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as a proven track record of successfully dealing with competing priorities and deadlines under pressure;
- Strong in Microsoft Powerpoint application;
- You have a strong sense of personal accountability and are focused on achieving your personal and career goals.
This Internships commitment will be around three months in length. Allowance will be provided during the internship period.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free parking in office premise
- Real life commercial exposure working closely with the General Manager