- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Prepare sales & purchases order or contract.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Liaise with senior to handle requests and queries from manager.
- Proven experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant or office admin assistant.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Bonus & increment (subject to performance)
- 5 working days (9am-6pm)
- Casual dress code
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Medical & PA insurance
- Panel clinic
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?