Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at , the or . City Kuala Lumpur Country Malaysia [MY] Title Web Analyst - Malaysia Req # APRD2148 Functional Area R&D Position Overview Fortinet is seeking for a motivated, talented individual to form a vital part of the Subscriptions team. You will be part of a dedicated team responsible to:
- Investigate and review malicious/compromised websites.
- Malware research and keeping up to pace with the trending threats on the internet.
- Respond to customer tickets and adhere to strict SLAs.
- Review and categorize websites/contents for our FortiGuard Web Filtering service.
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with 2 to 4 years of relevant experiences.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.