Purpose of the role
The Billing & Finance Analyst main position is responsible for the overall management and control of TA IT revenue and incentives covering Malaysia and Indonesia
Billing and Collection (TA IT Revenue)
- Ensure that TA IT revenues of non GCG accounts (local) are invoiced correctly, captured correctly by product and family code, identifiable by customer level 9 number and loaded in Corporate Systems.
- Introduce batching invoices to improve overall consistency and introduce more stability into work routine.
- Consolidate Billing request from various departments and raise invoice in local system twice a week.
- Monthly download from ABI portal to identify transactional & non-transactional product by customer for billing of TA IT Revenue.
- For Shortfall Billing, run report generated from Amadeus systems and perform monthly review of actual bookings performance versus contractual threshold to identify revenue opportunity.
- Generate dunning letter via local billing tool and email to designated customer address for reminding the customer outstanding payment
- Work closely Bangkok hub to automate as much as possible the workflow involving posting of invoices/collections/ provision of bad debts in SAP.
- Revise and highlight any issue related to payment and collection of invoices.
- Respond to customers on ad hoc requests regarding billing and own reporting topics. Very customer focus service in case of complex contracts, setting and leading periodical meetings with them in order to follow-up on billing figures, calculations, reporting and contract conditions.
- Provide all the TA IT revenue info to HUB - provide the journal entry in excel for upload
- Coordinate with tax consultant in Indonesia to prepare faktur pajak and make available to customers directly.
- Assist Bangkok hub for offsetting TA IT invoices from open A/P items.
- Regularly produce reconciliation of TA IT invoices recovered from TA Incentives to Account Managers for addressing Collection issues.
TA IT Revenue Analysis & Reporting, Revenue Budgeting.
- Prepare and analyse TA IT revenue by report by Products at customer level using Amadeus systems and explain deviation vs Budget.
- Analyse Aging Analysis and collection characteristics to support Head Of Sales/GM/AMs.
- Put in place internal procedures and systems in order to avoid as much as possible manual works, and guarantee accuracy of data in order to assure that possible deviations are identified in time for corrective actions measures.
- Participate Budget/forecast preparation by working closely with Head Of Sales and providing relevant information in order to properly evaluate the Budget/Forecast proposals by Products at Customer level.
- Produce TA IT revenue report at customer level to support regional initiatives/needs (eg. Mass market)
- Share customer ledger in cross project folder with Sales
- Provide Old Contract Information (retrieve from contract management system) and retrieve CPA & analyse shortfall, is any to support retention cases in cross project folder with Sales to facilitate Business Case preparation.
- SST administration filing for Malaysia every 2 months.
INTA/ Incentives calculation, year-end audit
Malaysia and Indonesia
- Update contractual information (pricing, quantities, contract commencement & financial offer) in INTA (cut off before next INTA run) for planning & accrual process
- Maintenance of local tool TAPS, a travel agency productivity statement for auto calculating incentives and rewards.
- Iniatiate incentives and rewards calculation process quarterly and general email cum PDF attachment from the tool and email to customers.
- Liaise with Sales and Comm Ops regarding CRM level assignment issue.
- Liaise with external auditors during year-end audit & provide informaton for Revenue related/AR area.
- Relevant skills in microsoft word & excel, Sage 50 Accounting system & SAP
- Spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Individual with high integrity
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities