- Managing the full spectrum of HRM and HRD funtion including manpower planning, talent management, recruitment and selection, training and development, attendance tracking, compensation and benefits and performance management.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll
- Maintain a proper database and filing system
- Manage the recruitment from initial candidate assessment to arranging for interviews and job offer management.
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Administer and ensure HR policies and procedures are up-kept
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Review and update employee rules and regulations and procedures in the policies
- Communicate change in policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Maintain employee benefits administration such as leave records, insurance, medical and payroll.
- Perform any Adhoc task as assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Masters Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years working experience in Payroll and Human Resource related field.
- Familiar with Employment Act. Ensure compliance with Malaysian regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Melayu, Chinese and English language.
- Good interpersonal skill. Good planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent administration skills. Able to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Diligent, trustworthy, honest and team work
Salary will commensurate with qualification & experience.