Our client is in the manufacturing industry based in Shah Alam is looking for Sales Executive - Japanese Speaker:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers via regular visits.
- Sales presentations, providing technical clarifications,preparing quotations, sales follow-up and after sales service.
- Plan and dexecute sales plan to meet sales budget.
- Report regularly about the market information and able to provide ideas how to participate in the market.
- Could discuss closely with all level of people.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data. Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences. Negotiate/c lose deals and handle complaints or objections Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or propects and share with internal teams.
- Shall follow-up the customers' complain and monitor the customers' voice on the regular basis.
- Shall carry out the delivery scheduling and negotiate the delivery schedule with the customers and the trading firms.
- Shall monitor the pallet collection, snipping costs,etc. Shall monitor customers' PO.
- Shall negotiate prepare Delivery order, invoice or shipping document to customers.
- Shall prepare the sales contract to customers if necessary.
- Shall monitoring the expired status of customers' LMW copy. Shall prepare the relevant documents s for renewal company LMW.
- Shall prepare for the monthly insurance declaration or export shipment base declaration.
- Shall check invoice from forwarder,insurance company.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by the superior Monitor customers' payment closely and report immediate if there is payment delay or insufficient.
Job Requirements :
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (Manufacturing/Production/Logistic/Warehouse/F&8/828) is REQUIRED for this positions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Logistics/Warehouse/F&B or equivalent.
- Required language(s} English, able to speak Japanese is an additional advantage.
- Must be energetic and outgoing. Good communication skill.
Please attached a full resume and attached with Passport size photo
Kindly contact : Ms Riva
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 018 - 9030250 ( Whatsapp )
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance