- Construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and assign personnel accordingly.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
- Prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
- Monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly.
- Control project expenditures.
- Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
- Determine quality improvement parameters.
- Identify statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Identify sample size and acceptable error.
- Establish statistical reliability and perform reliability demonstration tests.
- Analyze data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and make recommendations.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Perai, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps