Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs and resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Achieve revenue targets, strategic objectives & account penetration while maximizing the relationship.
- Grow market penetration in targeted industrial segments.
- Recommend acquisition or retention strategies to sustain competitiveness for respective accounts.
- Manage daily sales operational matters, co-ordinate and execute promotional plan/activities such as company/corporate road shows & events.
- Work closely with other associates in solving challenges and to co-ordinate effective marketing communication plans for managed account projects.
- Perform any other duties/assignments as assigned by the superior.
Qualification & Work Experience:
- Must required more than 2 years experience in related industry.
- Team player, aggressive, optimism, self motivated and independent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill.
- Customer oriented and goal getter.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
Staff Benefits & Perks:
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical Scheme
- Group Personal Accident
- Outpatient Medical