- To be based in Batu Pahat & Kuala Lumpur
- Ready for travelling within Penisular of Malaysia
- Basic salary RM4500 ~ RM5500 + allowance + incentives
- Accomodation will be provided
- Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm (Off-peak season), may required to work in night shift depending in job site requirements.
- Non-Halal products
- Responsible for entire event from pre-event to post event according to plans, requirements and objectives.
- Manage all operations included setup & dismantling of booths, sales activities & promotions during event in multiple locations.
- Oversee and delegation of staffs including general workers, promoters & etc.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Brainstorming with suggestions to enhance the event's success.
- In charge of recruitment for promoters & etc.
- Assess all aspects are ready before the day of the event.
- Act as the key contact person to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event's success and prepare reports.
- Min 3 years of experiences in Event management or Project management
- Candidates with sales & marketing experiences will be an advantage
- PC literally, especially in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability.
- Outstanding organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Customer-service orientation.
- A team player with leadership skills.
Qualified candidates kindly click 'APPLY' or email your updated resume in MS format to:
✆ +6016 745 7735 (whatsapp only)
☏ 07 585 7735☏