- Handle our existing and new customers feedback
- Report daily on customers database
- Handle requests from customer regarding enquiry or complaints via available channels
- Keeping up-to-date on records of customer interactions.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information through the right methods
- Manage customers expectations and handle customer complaints by provide an appropriate solution with proper follow up.
- Liaise with appropriate departments (Support, Account Managers, Development) to resolve issues brought up by customers. Support Team Leader and Managers to continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback for better efficiency.
- Communicates scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, updating the customer of status as per SLA.
- Follows up the resolution of escalated incidents and requests, working with other departments to keep the customer updated.
- Commits to the department's mission, vision, value and yearly objectives.
- Proven excellent customer service skills. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Customer Service/Call Centre would be an added advantage
- Advanced verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia