Position : Logistic Coordinator
Working Location : PJ8, Petaling Jaya Selangor
- Data Processing work related to logistic field – Date search, analysis input & audit as well as reporting management.
- Candidate requires working on email communication and liaising with customers and vendors.
- To ensure that all document generated are with highest accuracy and error free.
- To ensure all documents are escalated to superior and client for speedy resolution.
- Assist with any other assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any relevant discipline with credit in Mathematics and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience. Knowledge and working experience in shipping documentation would be added advantage.
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in written or oral English is essential.
- Good interpersonal attitude - attention to detail, disciplined and process oriented.
- Able to work on fixed, flexible and/or rotational shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Able to start work immediately will be advantage.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Malaysian only
Monday – Friday : 8.30am – 5,30pm
Saturday : 8.30am – 1pm
5 1/2 days / Confirmed (alternate Saturday)
Salary & Benefits:
RM1,600 - RM1,800 (based on experience)
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.