- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- To do data entries, manage documents and records. Maintain proper and organized filling for data retrieving.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Check on staff expenses claim.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- To note down the discussion point with customer/ supplier / business associates and follow up the necessary action, if any.
- To provide support for daily schedule.
- To provide administration support to the superior and manager.
- Undertakes assignments, ad-hoc tasks and related duties as assigned by superior/management.
- Possess at least a SPM, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures & filing procedure.
- Ability to spot numerical errors.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Annual and Medical Leave
- Miscellaneous Allowance