- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return, and warranty policies).
- Set and achieve targets for the sales department.
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
- Analyse market trends.
- Monitor competition and follow current developments.
- Ensure team is up-to-date with business targets.
- Motivate team to achieve great results.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Implementation and execution of sales strategies and targets for key accounts.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?