Job Responsibilities :
- Supervising Assistant Operation Supervisor and Line Leaders.
- Monitor daily work schedule of drumming, road tanker loading and unloading.
- In charge of all the vehicle maintenance including Plan & Conduct Yearly inspection with 3 rd party contractor.
- To attend to external customer audit and conduct yearly internal quality & Environmental audit.
- To ensure good housekeeping and safe practice.
- To train and monitor the performance of a subordinate.
- To assist Assistant Operation Manager to monitor and analyze stock variance.
- To implement proper control of IBC tank.
- To lead safety Committee including training to all staffs, in charge of Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Monitor the condition of fire fighting equipment within the premise.
- Liase with local authorities for a fire drill exercise.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Good Knowledge in Maintenance of Machinery.
- Good Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 & Safety & Health.
- Good leadership skill and able to interact with all levels.
- Able to drive a forklift
- Computer literate.
- Candidates must be able to understand Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- To provide instruction to the worker on quality, environmental, safety matters and daily operation routine.
- To stop related Operation work for emergency case.
- Monthly Performance Allowances of RM400.00
- Insurance Coverage for PA & Hospitalization
- Yearly salary Increment & Yearly Bonus base on Sales Revenue & Performance.
Working Hours – 8.15am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Performance Chemical Sales Executive
Klang , Ipoh and Melaka