Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of Plastic Centre Group of Companies, the Project Manager will play a lead role in the company’s plant expansion program. This will involve the construction of an integrated manufacturing facility in a new location. The new manufacturing facility will see the consolidation of four (4) manufacturing sections of the company to support the company’s business plans for growth.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Manage/coordinate project resource allocation
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project program in accordance with company expectations
- Manage relationships with multiple project consultants, architects, suppliers and subcontractors on all project matters.
- Monitor the performance of works and conduct verification activities.
- Conduct regular project status briefings to management.
- Track and report project budget status.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage the contractual matter and procurement activities.
- Review the performance of works, subcontractor and initiate necessary actions to maintain project on schedule.
- Responsible to maintain good working relations with all project stakeholders to enhance responsiveness to issues/ problems or changes needed on the project.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance