- Set up and maintain customer profiles.
- Stock and take inventory of prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Clean pharmacy equipment, help with the maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Manage the cash register.
- Proven experience as a pharmaceutical assistant.
- Thorough knowledge of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.).
- Outstanding organizing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with a customer oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Posess at least a Diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmacology or relevant field.