- Experience in handling full spectrum of Human Resource.
- Responsible in implementing policies & procedures.
- Responsible in counselling & problem solving in Human Resources matters.
- Familiar with Employment Act of Malaysia.
- Experience in handling full sets of accounting (payroll, bank reconciliation, AP,AR & handle with auditors).
- Responsible in handling with staffs payroll & aliase with KWSP, LHDN, SOCSO& other goverment bodies).
- Responsible in Treasury functions in minimal supervision including managing the claims.
- Experience in managing Administration task
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): employment act, payroll, administration
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate must able to speak Mandarin Language & Fluent English.
- 5 Days Work, Mon - Fri, 9am - 6.30pm
- EPF, SOSCO, EIS
- Medical benefits
- Annual Leave start from 10 day
- Anual Dinner
- Annual Company Trip