WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU!
- An open friendly environment with a skill people who love what they do!
- Good leadership to support your work performance.
- Work life balance!
- Chance to work with people from different countries and background.
- Performance-based incentive.
- Other benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
In general you will be managing (analyze, plan, organize, control) all projects assigned, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, while managing resources efficiently looking for achieve financial objectives and achieve goals defined with the client.
- Manage the customer expectations and maintain constant communication with all key customer stakeholders.
- Plan, manage and control the campaign/project that you assign too.
- Perform analysis and reporting closure for assigned projects and submit the results, both operationally and financially.
- Ensure the timely billing of projects and follow-up on their collection.
- Work with the Delivery Director to implement and monitor processes related with the projects in charge.
- Working in conjunction with Human Resources (HR) in the definition and follow-up of the career plan, certifications required, and periodic evaluations of the staff in charge.
- Execute periodical performance evaluation for team members and provide them personal feedback.
- Work with HR for hiring resources and for managing training, salary and bonuses or any other HR issues related to the current staff.
- Validate reports with news and absences for staff in charge and present them to payroll area.
- Report daily work activities performed using the tool provided by the company for that purpose
- Complying with the code of conduct, rules and policy of the company.
- Performing tasks assigned by immediate superior related to the nature of his/her charge.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree in Computers Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or Other.
- VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH & BAHASA (speak, write & read).
- Behavioral Competencies : Highly self-motivated, Details oriented, Adaptability, Learning ability, Written and oral communication skills, Continuous improvement, Stress tolerance, Teamwork, Quality of work, Results orientation and Perseverance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales/Customer Service/Account Management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT Industry.
- Experience in CRM tool is preferred.
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- Proven track record in managing customers and meeting KPIs.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture